To the reader:
This is my blog and through reading this you will be able to re-live all of my experiences! I really hope you enjoy my blog and please check my blog to share all of my excitements! On the right-hand side of the page, (Here>) you will notice a bar running vertical. This contains some useful links and info, as well as some recommended bloggers,...if you ever get bored of mine(not likely).


Friday, 23 March 2012

My pets



As I have written down in my interests, I like, well, ALL animals and I currently have 7 pets! Here they are:
My hens- Martha, Matilda, Minnie, Mika and Misty (top photo)
My cat-Tiger (just here)
My rabbit- Dudley (bottom photo)
So there, all my animals, when I am older I hope to own a snake, a rabbit, a cat and three hens.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent... That's something to expand on as you keep blogging, perhaps post tomorrow about one of the animals, then next week post about another. You could even include some photos of them.

    ReplyDelete