My Pages
To the reader:
This is my blog and through reading this you will be able to re-live all of my experiences! I really hope you enjoy my blog and please check my blog to share all of my excitements! On the right-hand side of the page, (Here>) you will notice a bar running vertical. This contains some useful links and info, as well as some recommended bloggers,...if you ever get bored of mine(not likely).
Friday, 23 March 2012
Sport Relief
Today I took part in the sport relief charity event held at my school. We recreated the sport relief mile around our school field. Everyone made an amazing effort to either dress up or wear sporty clothes. I, of course, not fancying myself as much of a dramatist, came in sporty clothes. It felt like there was a family or a big unison throughout the class and indeed the whole school! I wish that I could have ran the mile more than once to raise even more money but I wasn't allowed. Congratulations and thank-you to not just my school but to everyone across the country!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment