To the reader:
This is my blog and through reading this you will be able to re-live all of my experiences! I really hope you enjoy my blog and please check my blog to share all of my excitements! On the right-hand side of the page, (Here>) you will notice a bar running vertical. This contains some useful links and info, as well as some recommended bloggers,...if you ever get bored of mine(not likely).


Sunday, 8 April 2012

The cave

Yesterday I found myself clambering up the steep track of ' Loughrigg Fell', a 'Wainwright' mountain between Grasmere and Ambleside- in the Lake District- when my brother Daniel , who was walking ahead of me, turned to his left and expressed surprise on his face. I knew he had seen something but wasn't quite sure what. Despite this, still eager to discover, I ran up to him to find a dark, wide cave. I, being very adventurous, followed him into the cave. As we ventured inside, a small indent came into view and as we got closer, we realized it was a low tunnel which opened up into another cave. I expect miners were once here. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. It was certainly worth a look... and I am glad I carry spare batteries in my rucksack!

    ReplyDelete