To the reader:
This is my blog and through reading this you will be able to re-live all of my experiences! I really hope you enjoy my blog and please check my blog to share all of my excitements! On the right-hand side of the page, (Here>) you will notice a bar running vertical. This contains some useful links and info, as well as some recommended bloggers,...if you ever get bored of mine(not likely).


Sunday, 15 April 2012

My new work in progress

I told you that I was currently writing a book based on 'Conspiracy 365', well actually I haven't written any of it for quite a while, probably about 2.5 months, but I am writing a different book at the moment, it is a beginner's guide to minecraft, that's pretty much it's name, it's called 'A gamer's guide to Minecraft' and it tells you all you need to know about Minecraft when you're a beginner, not absolutely everything you can ever know about it, just the basics.I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment