I'm sure that you already know I do have aspirations to follow in the footsteps of some of the greats, J.K. Rowling, Anthony Horowitz, Roald Dahl, and my next work in progress is called "Footsteps in the snow", but enough about feet.
A short while ago, in August, I visited Scotland with my mum, sister and Brother, Daniel. We visit Scotland quite a lot, but that is not what this post is about. Near the end of our holiday there, we went to a caravan site. We got there, and the place was lovely, complete with a tiny river running along one side of it. I set to work on writing a new book.
This book was about a man called Michael, who leaves for a work conference in Cornwall (England).
It's the middle of a very harsh winter and the train tracks are icy, and very dangerous, the train crashes.
The whole book is about an amazing journey of an ordinary man, who's life is changed forever...
Hopefully one day my book will be published and will be a great success, until then, I'll keep you posted...
No comments:
Post a Comment