My Pages
To the reader:
This is my blog and through reading this you will be able to re-live all of my experiences! I really hope you enjoy my blog and please check my blog to share all of my excitements! On the right-hand side of the page, (Here>) you will notice a bar running vertical. This contains some useful links and info, as well as some recommended bloggers,...if you ever get bored of mine(not likely).
Sunday, 15 April 2012
Pond plants
Twice this week I have been to Earsdon Garden centre to buy plants for the pond. Before we demolished the greenhouse last year, we grew rhubarb just in front of it, but when we began the building process, it died off and didn't come back. Luckily today we saw some rhubarb and bought it and planted it. We also came across redcurrants, whitecurrants and blackcurrants. We wanted to buy a blackcurrant plant but there was only one and it was too small. We also bought some more violas and pansies.I'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shame about the black currants, tey would be great, the red currants will be nice though!
ReplyDelete