My Pages
To the reader:
This is my blog and through reading this you will be able to re-live all of my experiences! I really hope you enjoy my blog and please check my blog to share all of my excitements! On the right-hand side of the page, (Here>) you will notice a bar running vertical. This contains some useful links and info, as well as some recommended bloggers,...if you ever get bored of mine(not likely).
Saturday, 19 May 2012
Extraordinary Autumn
If you wish to be a successful author, like I do, then you need to start your first book at an early enough age. If you push yourself to do all of the work that you are physically able, then you will have more chance of becoming successful. I am now currently writing two books. One is ' A gamer's guide to Minecraft' but you already know about that. The other one is about and alien invasion on a small section of fairly rural America. Now, this story has quite an intriguing story behind it... My brother, Robin( in 'Recommended Bloggers') likes to write stories like his awesome brother Owen, but he can never get past the first little bit. On one occasion, he emailed me a start of a story for me to expand on, and just tonight I thought I would start writing it again as this idea of aliens popped into my head! I'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment