To the reader:
This is my blog and through reading this you will be able to re-live all of my experiences! I really hope you enjoy my blog and please check my blog to share all of my excitements! On the right-hand side of the page, (Here>) you will notice a bar running vertical. This contains some useful links and info, as well as some recommended bloggers,...if you ever get bored of mine(not likely).


Thursday, 31 May 2012

Redcurrant time!

Recently, Daniel has noticed something in our garden. If you read the titles of any of these posts, then you'll probably already know what I'm talking about. Yes, he noticed that on the redcurrant plant, there were some actual redcurrants growing near the base of the stem. I know! Redcurrants on a redcurrant plant! Pretty amazing! Hopefully soon we'll be eating them with ice-cream! Let's dwell on the fact that I'm using the word Hopefully.  I say this because not long ago I started to grow some carrots, and, well, they never actually grew. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment