With Christmas fast approaching, I thought that I would post about it.
Hopefully this yuletide will be happy for all of us, especially because people strongly believe that the world will end in the next few days.
As a sane, normal person I do not believe this, but some people do! I mean, it can't end this year, because in my fridge, I have a yoghurt that doesn't expire til next year!
Anyway, what do you like about Christmas? I like the atmosphere, the feeling when you're surrounded by family, talking and laughing. Eating loads of food, listening to music, sending carol singers away from your door before you hit them, what a wonderful time!
Please leave comments, tell me what you want for Christmas, what you like about Christmas, and have a very Merry Christmas! Ebenezer, get lost, you don't have to read this.
One more thing... I'm sure you can guess, Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment